s1600Just Go With It Hollywood Moviehot gallery[3]

Thursday, August 11, 2011


Cyber-Movie: Just Go with It (2011)
Just Go with It (2011). Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564367/ Release Date: 11 February 2011. Genre: Comedy | Romance Cast: Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman Subtitle: Indonesia, English Sinopsis: ...

You Are My No.1......: Cinema Movie: Just Another Pandora's Box ...
My Comments: Today I am in 1 Utama after so long I didn't go for shopping and catch a movie. Since I come back from Bali, I had a very busy weekend with my work as well as some obstacles that blocked me from doing this. This weekend, finally I have ... But for some people, they love such movies as it was just entertaining as it would not so bored. MY RATING: 3.5 / 5 ; KIMMY RATING: 3/5. Posted by Alex Leow Sze Shen. at 3/28/2010 11:38:00 PM. Labels: Movie ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KhmerVDO